Wednesday, February 9

bonjour!

people say writing blog helps u relieve your stress.helps u feel better when u pour out all the crazy things trapped in your mind.blogs also help you build relationships with people around,virtually and also in reality.(and sometimes worsen the relationship).the first things i think when i started to write a post is that i wanna learn a few foreign languages, i'm hoping to get more friends, and also to improve my writing.
i am always impressed when i read blogs written by my friends, as i don't have the guts to spill out anything personal to strangers, apart of my dear friends. i want my friends to read my blog, yet at the same time i don't want them to read it. i'm lack of confident.sigh.
to all my active blogger friends, keep on posting as i always enjoy all your writings, as i can't write anything good by myself. that's what i am--too guarded.
pardon my grammatical errors, have a good day.[i'll never be hanis zalikha.kan?]





p/s:been thinking countless times, should i post this?


3 comments:

  1. we're in the same boat!i started to blog again for the sake of letting out every single thing that bothers me.but i ended up blogging only when smthng good happened.i cant really tell ppl my private things, nor criticizing others or stuff.it's just not me.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. blog walking .. please support my blog & follow me back and promote to blogger gengs always k .. nice to see your blog .. hi blogger , jemputlah ke blog saye .. heee http://dira92.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

anda berkata